Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: http://bit.ly/2RmaFDS
Download Keto Essentials
Today, I want to show you a wonderful neck stretch for whole-body relaxation. I’m going to go over this neck stretch for stress relief step-by-step.
We’re going to be working with the skull and first vertebra. There is also a lot of ligaments involved in this.
Ligaments go from bone to bone. So, whether you had a tailbone injury or just gravity stress, we want to use this stretch to increase the space between the skull and the first vertebra.
This relaxing stretch will provide a tremendous amount of relief, and will help the person:
• Sleep better
• Breath better
• Feel taller
• Have more neck flexibility
• Have less stress
Here are a few things to keep in mind as I show you step-by-step how to do this stretch for neck tension and stress relief:
• This vertebra is round so we’re going to be stretching at different angles.
• The back part of the skull is called the occiput.
• The first vertebra is called the 1st cervical vertebrae (C1).
• You can’t do this neck exercise on yourself.
• The neck stretching exercise will take a little time and practice.
• If you have a narrow thumb, you may need to go lighter and more gentle, or use part of your hand instead.
• Be very careful not to pull hair or stretch the hairline.
• You would not want to do this neck stretch if the person was involved in a head-on collision and their neck was thrust forward tearing ligaments at the base of the neck. This would make it worse.
• If the neck stretch is painful to the person, try doing the same stretch but back instead of forward.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.