The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Silicon Valley Health Institute YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
* Latest Research on Gut Bacteria and Alzheimer’s/Dementia
* Which probiotics are essential to absorb which nutrients
* The role of functional testing for a healthy Microbiome
* The role of Gut Bacteria in the prevention and treatment of certain cancers
* The role of Gut Bacteria and Permeability in Neurodegeneration, including Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Christine Rosche, MPH, CNS, CBT is a Board Certifed Nutrition Specialist and Biofeedback erapist with 25 years experience in the health care field.
She developed and taught courses at Stanford University Medical Center and Heart Disease Prevention Program and is the author of 2 books.
She has maintained a private practice in Palo Alto since 1980 and specializes in functional testing and integrative approaches for digestive issues including GERD, malabsorption issues, gut permeability, IBS, IBD, Crohns, constipation and in ammatory bowel disease.
As a licensed Heart MathTM Trainer, Christine is pioneering the integration of Heart MathTM Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback Training with Custom Nutrition and Gut Healing Protocols.
Her website is at:
Visit the Silicon Valley Health Institute (aka Smart Life Forum) at
Silicon Valley Health Institute Smart Life Forum Palo Alto