The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Health and Diabetes YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
#Diabetes #CureDiabetes #DiabetesControlTips
Hi, Friends.. Welcome to Our Channel.
Today i am going to Show you how to Make NEEM TEA FOR DIABETES.
Neem leaves are loaded with flavonoids, triterpenoid, anti-viral compounds and glycosides, which may help manage blood sugar levels and ensure there is no surge in glucose Chew the leaves: According to beauty experts, the easiest way to get rid of dandruff is to chew the neem leaves every morning.
Almost all parts of the neem tree- leaves, flowers, seeds, fruits, roots and bark have been used traditionally for a variety of treatments; be it inflammation, infections, fever, skin diseases or dental disorder neem leaf powder was found to control diabetic symptoms on non-insulin dependent male diabetics too.
1. Water – 1/2 liter
2. Neem Leaves
Lets get started this remedy
1. Wash the leaves till the dirt and dust removed from the leaves.
2. Take a saucepan and add half a litre of water to it and let it boil for 3 to 5 min. on high flame.
3. After that add these washed neem leaves to the boiling water.for about 5 min.
4. You would see that the leaves have begun to appear soft. The water will gradually turn deep green in colour.
5. Strain and store this water in a container. Drink this Decoction at least twice a day.
Drinking neem juice on a regular basis will help you achieve a clean stomach and will improve your metabolism. Neem aids in the breakdown of body fat, which helps keep your weight in check. You can also make a concoction using neem, lemon and honey to further boost your metabolism.
Neem oil and neem bark are LIKELY UNSAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy. They can cause a miscarriage.
Thanks for watching the Remedy,
Don’t forget to Like, Comment and Share the Video.