Keto Recipes: https://www.drberg.com/blog/category/recipes
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the simple ways to make someone new start the healthy keto (ketogenic diet) plan easily.
1. Crave Carbs – Staring the ketogenic diet program would completely get rid of your cravings. You can create a lot of substitute foods while on this program.
2. Too Hungry – Add fat (nuts, avocado, nut butter, almond butter) to meals, it isn’t going to trigger insulin too much.
3. Love Starches – There are certain foods (example: Cauliflower) that will act as substitute foods that will greatly help.
4. Don’t like vegetables – Start with small amount of veggies. The salad acts as the fiber to feed the microbes and it gives you nutrients and minerals.
5. Plan out your day
6. Start with Intermittent Fasting – Instead of staring with Keto (Ketogenic Diet) keep your regular meal and insert IF. Eating less frequent would drop your insulin.
7. Get all junk food out of the house – Anything that you should not be eating should not be in the house to make it easier and not tempting.
8. Food Service – Delivered Food
9. Start with cutting out snacks – add more fat to the meal to prevent the need for a snack. This means no snack between meals and no grazing at night.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.