The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
Be sure to check out my other videos on herbs (https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/herbs/), and don’t miss all my videos on spices (https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/spices).
Some of the newer videos on herbs and spices include:
• Benefits of Rosemary for Brain Function (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-rosemary-for-brain-function/)
• Benefits of Marjoram for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-marjoram-for-polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos/)
• Best Food for Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Dysfunction (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/best-food-for-antidepressant-induced-sexual-dysfunction/)
• Fennel Seeds to Improve Athletic Performance (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/fennel-seeds-to-improve-athletic-performance/)
• Fennel Seeds for Menstrual Cramps and PMS (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/fennel-seeds-for-menstrual-cramps-and-pms/)
And I have lots on ginger (https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/ginger) and turmeric (https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/turmeric).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/flashback-friday-antioxidants-in-a-pinch and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/flashback-friday-antioxidants-in-a-pinch. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/