Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
Dr. Berg talks about the truth on consuming chickens. There’s 9 billion chickens and turkeys sold every single per year and 99.9% of it are factory-farmed. In 1925, it took a 125 days to grow and mature a chicken and nowadays it would only take 47 days to a full adult chicken. He also talks about the type of chicken to consume which is the “Pasture-raised and Organic” chicken.
CAFO’s or Confined Animal Feeding Operations
• Antibiotics – Found in the chicken
• Arsenic – Poison and it makes the chicken meat very pink. It is a highly concentrated in the feathers – they use the feather to feed as a feed the chickens. And later found residues of Benadryl, Acetaminophen, Prozac and they used it for anxiety.
• Vegetarian Feed – It is really GMO grains like corn and soy.
Type of Chicken
• Cage-free –no longer in the cage. They are able to live the cage and go into the barn which is about a hundred thousands of chickens in a small space.
• Free Range –no longer in the cage, they are in the barn but there is a hole and they can live the barn occasionally (they have the access to live the barn).
• Pasture raised – They are outside the barn.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.