British teenager almost died from lung failure after vaping | ITV News

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Health News YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

Doctors have issued a warning over vaping after a British teenager almost died from serious respiratory failure linked to e-cigarettes.

Ewan Fisher, who turns 19 on Tuesday, was treated at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust for “catastrophic” respiratory failure and ended up on life support.

• Subscribe to ITV News on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2lOHmNj
• Get breaking news and more stories at http://www.itv.com/news

Follow ITV News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itvnews/
Follow ITV News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/itvnews
Follow ITV News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itvnews/

Recommended Viewing

Comments are closed.