The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
Stay tuned for my next video The Best Diet for Colon Cancer Prevention (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-best-diet-for-colon-cancer-prevention).
More on colon cancer:
• Stool pH and Colon Cancer (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/stool-ph-and-colon-cancer/)
• Solving a Colon Cancer Mystery (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/solving-a-colon-cancer-mystery/)
• Resistant Starch and Colon Cancer (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/resistant-starch-colon-cancer/)
• Bowel Wars: Hydrogen Sulfide vs. Butyrate (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/bowel-wars-hydrogen-sulfide-vs-butyrate/)
• Putrefying Protein & “Toxifying” Enzymes (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/putrefying-protein-and-toxifying-enzymes/)
Should we all get scoped at age 50? Check out Should We All Get Colonoscopies Starting at Age 50? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/should-we-all-get-colonoscopies-starting-at-age-50) and What to Take Before a Colonoscopy (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-to-take-before-a-colonoscopy).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/best-foods-for-colon-cancer-prevention and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/best-foods-for-colon-cancer-prevention. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/