The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free recipe from his new HOW NOT TO DIE COOKBOOK. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
This is but one of the extended series of videos I have on tea tree oil. Here’s the other ones I have up so far:
• Do Natural and DIY Tea Tree Oil Cleaning Products Disinfect as Well as Bleach? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Do-Natural-and-DIY-Tea-Tree-Oil-Cleaning-Products-Disinfect-as-Well-as-bleach)
• Does Tea Tree Oil Work for Dandruff and Athlete’s Foot? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Tea-Tree-Oil-Work-for-Dandruff-and-Athletes-Foot)
• Does Tea Tree Oil Work for Nail Fungus? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Tea-Tree-Oil-Work-for-Nail-Fungus)
• Is Tea Tree Oil Safe? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-tea-tree-oil-safe)
• Does Tea Tree Oil Have Hormonal Side Effects? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Tea-Tree-Oil-Have-Hormonal-Side-Effects)
What else can we do for acne? Here are some of my faves:
• The Acne-Promoting Effects of Milk (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-acne-promoting-effects-of-milk/)
• Saving Lives By Treating Acne With Diet (https://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/saving-lives-by-treating-acne-with-diet/)
• Treating Acne with Barberries (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-acne-barberries/)
• Why Do Vegan Women Have 5x Fewer Twins? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-vegan-women-have-5x-fewer-twins/)
• Does Chocolate Cause Acne? (https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/does-chocolate-cause-acne)
• Does Cocoa Powder Cause Acne? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cocoa-powder-cause-acne)
• Do Sunflower Seeds Cause Acne? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-sunflower-seeds-cause-acne)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benzoyl-peroxide-vs-tea-tree-oil-for-acne and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benzoyl-peroxide-vs-tea-tree-oil-for-acne. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/