The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
Knees aren’t the only cabbage leaf shaped body parts for which cabbage has been tested. I’m also doing a video about the use of cabbage leaves for mastitis—stay tuned!
More on natural treatments for arthritis:
• Why Do Plant-Based Diets Help Rheumatoid Arthritis? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-plant-based-diets-help-rheumatoid-arthritis)
• Treating Gout with Cherry Juice (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-gout-with-cherry-juice)
• Turmeric Curcumin and Osteoarthritis (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/turmeric-curcumin-and-osteoarthritis)
• Turmeric Curcumin and Rheumatoid Arthritis (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/turmeric-curcumin-and-rheumatoid-arthritis)
• Sesame Seeds for Knee Osteoarthritis (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/sesame-seeds-for-knee-osteoarthritis)
• Apple Peels Put to the Test for Chronic Joint Pain (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Apple-Peels-Put-to-the-Test-for-Chronic-Joint-Pain)
• Ginger for Osteoarthritis (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/ginger-for-osteoarthritis)
What’s that sulforaphane stuff I mentioned? Hold onto your hats:
• Broccoli Versus Breast Cancer Stem Cells (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/broccoli-versus-breast-cancer-stem-cells)
• Sometimes the Enzyme Myth Is the Truth (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/sometimes-the-enzyme-myth-is-true/)
• The Best Detox (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-best-detox/)
• Sulforaphane: From Broccoli to Breast (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/sulforaphane-from-broccoli-to-breast/)
• Broccoli: Sprouts vs. Supplements (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/broccoli-sprouts-vs-supplements/)
• Fever Benefits for Autism in a Food (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Fever-Benefits-for-Autism-in-a-Food)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-cabbage-leaves-on-the-knee-for-osteoarthritis and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-cabbage-leaves-on-the-knee-for-osteoarthritis. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/