The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
And you though all it could do was coleslaw!
Does it work for knee arthritis? Check out Benefits of Cabbage Leaves on the Knee for Osteoarthritis (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Benefits-of-Cabbage-Leaves-on-the-Knee-for-Osteoarthritis).
What else can cabbage do? See: Benefits of Kale and Cabbage for Cholesterol (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-benefits-of-kale-and-cabbage-for-cholesterol/).
Here’s some other pregnancy related videos for your perusal:
• The Effect of Animal Protein on Stress Hormones, Testosterone, & Pregnancy (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-effect-of-animal-protein-on-stress-hormones-testosterone-and-pregnancy/)
• Morning Sickness May Protect Mother & Child (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/morning-sickness-may-protect-mother-and-child/)
• Animal Protein, Pregnancy, & Childhood Obesity (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/animal-protein-pregnancy-and-childhood-obesity/)
• Maternal Diet May Affect Stress Responses in Children (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/maternal-diet-may-affect-stress-responses-in-children/)
• Natural Treatments for Morning Sickness (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/natural-treatments-morning-sickness/)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-cabbage-leaves-for-relief-of-engorged-breasts and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-cabbage-leaves-for-relief-of-engorged-breasts. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/