The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
This is part of my extended video series on baker’s, brewer’s, and nutritional yeast. For more on the pros and cons, check out:
• Preserving Immune Function in Athletes With Nutritional Yeast (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/preserving-immune-function-in-athletes-with-nutritional-yeast/)
• Best Food to Prevent Common Childhood Infections (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Best-Food-to-Prevent-Common-Childhood-Infections)
• Best Food to Counter Stress-Induced Immune Suppression (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Best-Food-to-Counter-stress-Induced-Immune-Suppression)
• Benefits of Nutritional Yeast for Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Benefits-of-Nutritional-Yeast-for-Cancer)
• Best Food for Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergies) (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/Best-Food-for-Hay-Fever-Seasonal-Allergies)
• Does Nutritional Yeast Trigger Crohn’s Disease? (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/does-nutritional-yeast-trigger-crohns-disease)
• Is Candida Syndrome Real? (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/is-candida-syndrome-real)
• Is Nutritional Yeast Healthy for Everyone? (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/is-nutritional-yeast-healthy-for-everyone)
What if you changed your whole diet? See How Not to Die from Diabetes (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-not-to-die-from-diabetes/) and How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-not-to-die-from-high-blood-pressure/).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-brewers-yeast-for-diabetes and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-brewers-yeast-for-diabetes. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel directly on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/