The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
Wait a second, healthy and delicious? That’s what plant-based eating is all about.
For more on berries check out:
• Can Cranberry Juice Treat Bladder Infections? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/can-cranberry-juice-treat-bladder-infections/)
• Reducing Muscle Soreness With Berries (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/reducing-muscle-soreness-with-berries/)
• Boosting Natural Killer Cell Activity (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-natural-killer-cell-activity/)
• Inhibiting Platelet Aggregation with Berries (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/inhibiting-platelet-aggregation-with-berries/)
• The Benefits of Acai vs. Blueberries for Artery Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Benefits-of-Acai-vs-Blueberries-for-Artery-Function)
• Benefits of Blueberries for Artery Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Benefits-of-Blueberries-for-Artery-Function)
• Benefits of Blueberries for Blood Pressure May Be Blocked by Yogurt (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Benefits-of-Blueberries-for-Blood-Pressure-May-Be-Blocked-by-yogurt)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-blueberries-for-the-brain and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-blueberries-for-the-brain. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/