The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
This is the final video in a 4-part series on CHIP. If you missed the first three, check them out:
• What is the Optimal Diet? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-is-the-optimal-diet)
• The Weight Loss Program That Got Better with Time (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Weight-Loss-Program-That-Got-Better-with-Time)
• CHIP, the Complete Health Improvement Program (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/chip-the-complete-health-improvement-program)
I was so excited to finally get to the topic. It was something I prioritized before diving into this next book project. Just think how much money self-insured companies could save if they helped empower their staff about the power of evidence-based nutrition.
I think up to this point the only other workplace videos I have are Plant-Based Workplace Intervention (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-workplace-intervention/) and Plant-Based Diets for Improved Mood & Productivity (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-diets-for-improved-mood-and-productivity/).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-workplace-wellness-program-that-works and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-workplace-wellness-program-that-works. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/