The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
Recent videos on apples, autism, and now avocados? You can tell I’m back to the beginning of the alphabet. That’s how I cycle through my research to ensure broad coverage. So for those interested in berry research you dreams will soon come true. Those for whom zucchini is their favorite veggie, though, are in for a long wait. If there’s ever any topic that you’d like me to cover, just leave a comment below.
Want to read more from How Not to Die (http://nutritionfacts.org/book)? Please do! All proceeds I receive from my books are donated to charity. My next book should be out in late 2019.
I also mentioned this video: Effects of Avocados and Red Wine on Meal-Induced Inflammation (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/effects-of-avocados-and-red-wine-on-meal-induced-inflammation). More on guac here:
• Are Avocados Healthy? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-avocados-healthy)
• Are Avocados Good for Your Cholesterol? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Are-Avocados-Good-for-Your-Cholesterol)
• Avocados Lower Small Dense LDL Cholesterol (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Avocados-Lower-Small-Dense-LDL-Cholesterol)
• Are Avocados Fattening? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-avocados-fattening)
• Are Avocados Good for You? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-avocados-good-for-you)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-effects-of-avocados-on-inflammation and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-effects-of-avocados-on-inflammation. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/