The following excerpt is from an article that originally appeared on The Complete Guide To Natural Healing
Ayurvedic herbs help improve blood circulation, disinfect your scalp and stimulate hair growth. Here’s a list of ayurvedic herbs for hair loss and help aid hair growth.
Ayurveda For Hair Loss
1. Yasthimadhu extracts: Prevents hair loss.
2. Horsetail: Best source of silica and helps keep hair strong and shiny.
3. Ayurvedic tonics like Narasimha rasayanam, Chyavana prasam are effective for improving hair growth.
4. Bhringaraaja (Eclipta Prostrata): Promotes hair growth on the head and reverses balding and premature graying. It helps to calm the mind promotes sound sleep.
5. Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri, waterhyssop, thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop, Indian pennywort): Used along with curd it makes an excellent hair pack.
6. Amla: Indian gooseberry is packed with Vitamin C and loaded with antioxidants. In powdered form it can be mixed with henna, brahmi powders along with curd to make a great hair pack.
7. Neem: A natural remedy against dandruff and lice and has blood purifying…post was originally published on this site