Ayurvedic herbs help improve blood circulation, disinfect your scalp and stimulate hair growth. Here’s a list of ayurvedic herbs for hair loss and help aid hair growth.
Ayurveda For Hair Loss
1. Yasthimadhu extracts: Prevents hair loss.
2. Horsetail: Best source of silica and helps keep hair strong and shiny.
3. Ayurvedic tonics like Narasimha rasayanam, Chyavana prasam are effective for improving hair growth.
4. Bhringaraaja (Eclipta Prostrata): Promotes hair growth on the head and reverses balding and premature graying. It helps to calm the mind promotes sound sleep.
5. Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri, waterhyssop, thyme-leafed gratiola, water hyssop, Indian pennywort): Used along with curd it makes an excellent hair pack.
6. Amla: Indian gooseberry is packed with Vitamin C and loaded with antioxidants. In powdered form it can be mixed with henna, brahmi powders along with curd to make a great hair pack.
7. Neem: A natural remedy against dandruff and lice and has blood purifying…This post was originally published on this site