The following video is brought to you courtesy of the NutritionFacts.org YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
What about the soy yogurt? Doing a video about that, too—stay tuned. If you’re not subscribed yet, sign up here (https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/) (for free, like everything else through NutritionFacts.org).
What else can berries do? Check out:
• Can Cranberry Juice Treat Bladder Infections? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/can-cranberry-juice-treat-bladder-infections/)
• Reducing Muscle Soreness With Berries (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/reducing-muscle-soreness-with-berries/)
• Boosting Natural Killer Cell Activity (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-natural-killer-cell-activity/)
• How to Slow Brain Aging by Two Years (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-slow-brain-aging-by-two-years/)
• Inhibiting Platelet Aggregation with Berries (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/inhibiting-platelet-aggregation-with-berries/)
• Benefits of Blueberries for Artery Function (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/Benefits-of-Blueberries-for-Artery-Function)
But wait if we don’t eat dairy, what about our bones? See Is Milk Good for Our Bones? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-milk-good-for-our-bones)
For a whole diet approach to combat high blood pressure, see:
How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-not-to-die-from-high-blood-pressure/).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-blueberries-for-blood-pressure-may-be-blocked-by-yogurt and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benefits-of-blueberries-for-blood-pressure-may-be-blocked-by-yogurt. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/