The following video is brought to you courtesy of the DAHBOO77 YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
Residents were forced to leave their homes as authorities struggle to contain a large bushfire nearing residential areas in Utah. The blaze was started by fireworks and flared up by gusty winds.
Two large blazes broke out on the hills surrounding the Traverse Mountain area late Saturday night. While one of the fires was put out, the other flared up due to strong winds. Now it is spreading rapidly, moving closer to the nearby towns of Lehi and Alpine.-
Your Support of Independent Media Is Appreciated:
Sign UP! https://dlive.tv/DLive?wnt=go_live?ref=dahboo7
If you want to stream, Sign Up! https://dlive.tv/r/refer/streamer?name=dahboo7
UWN Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/DAHBOO7/”